INTRODUCTION

Discuss all environmental issues here.

Moderators: Kaflad, abiolaayindebello

abiolaayindebello
Hot Officer
Hot Officer

INTRODUCTION

Post by abiolaayindebello » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:13 pm

Care for our environment is the responsibility of everyone. It is mandatory on us to always seek quality environmental practices.

When the environment is poor, our health is at risk and our quality living is altered.

We will be discussing different manners of making the environment conducive for everyone of us. A saying which I have kept so tight since my undergraduate goes thus; "A waste is not a waste unless you waste it".

Let's stop wasting our wastes, we should recycle and reuse every generated waste.

Subsequently, we shall be treating this, bit-by-bit.

While waiting, let's introduce ourselves.

abiolaayindebello
Hot Officer
Hot Officer

Re: INTRODUCTION

Post by abiolaayindebello » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:54 am

Good day everyone.

I am Abiola Ayinde Bello, certified industrial chemist, pollution eradicator, environmental enthusiast.

I presently practise as an operator at Effluents Treatment Plant of a chemical industry; recycling the effluents from the sulphonation plant of LABSA production section.

I am glad to be here, to connect with great minds and learn while pushing forth a way to sustainable environment.

Thank you!

Maclatunji
Site Admin

Re: INTRODUCTION

Post by Maclatunji » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:22 pm

abiolaayindebello wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:54 am
Good day everyone.

I am Abiola Ayinde Bello, certified industrial chemist, pollution eradicator, environmental enthusiast.

I presently practise as an operator at Effluents Treatment Plant of a chemical industry; recycling the effluents from the sulphonation plant of LABSA production section.

I am glad to be here, to connect with great minds and learn while pushing forth a way to sustainable environment.

Thank you!
Hello, you are welcome to the forum. Hope to learn from you.
Send your articles for publication on via contact@opinions.ng.

My personal blog is Coolstuff49ja

Follow me on Twitter @maclatunji

Return to “Environment”